Homemade khoya gulab jamuns.
You can have Homemade khoya gulab jamuns using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade khoya gulab jamuns
- You need of For the dough.
- You need 125 gm of khoya/mawa (homemade mawa in microwave).
- It’s 2 tablespoon of milk powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour (maida).
- You need Pinch of baking soda.
- You need 1 tablespoon of warm milk for dough.
- You need 2 cups of oil for deep frying.
- Prepare of For sugar syrup.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of rose essence.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- It’s pinch of saffron.
- It’s 4-5 of crushed pistachios for sugar syrup.
- Prepare 8-10 of pistachios sliced for garnishing.
Homemade khoya gulab jamuns step by step
- Take a plate add in Khoya,all-purpose flour,milk powder first mix this all in a dough lastly add a tablespoon if warm milk to knead it softly cover it & let it rest for 15 minutes again knead it until soft.
- While the dough is resting we will prepare the sugar syrup take a pan add in sugar,water let it boil well until it’s slightly sticky then off the flame burner add in rose essence,cardamom powder,few strands of saffron,crushed pistachios the delicious sugar syrup is ready to dip jamun.
- Further prepare jamun in desired shapes round balls are common I love this cylindrical shapes looks like market brought so prepare all in similar fashion set aside besides keep oil on medium flame while it’s hot we will add each jamun and fry it until golden brown..
- Remove it & directly drop in sugar syrup while the sugar syrup is cool we will drop jamun fry all & drop in sugar syrup garnish with sliced pistachios let it rest for an hour so that it absorbs in all jamun’s.
- Look at this beautiful inside it’s soft,juicy,delicious & inviting..
- Serve it in a bowl it’s absolutely a welcoming dessert to relish all time favorite yet delicious. Homemade Khoya gulab jamun definitely better than store brought & a treat at home..