Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Keto Friendly Pecan Brownies.
You can cook Keto Friendly Pecan Brownies using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Pecan Brownies
- Prepare of unsalted butter.
- You need of unsweetened chocolate chips.
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of sweetener.
- You need of coconut flour.
- You need of unsweetened cocoa.
- Prepare of pecan/chopped.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- You need of salt.
Keto Friendly Pecan Brownies step by step
- Preheat the oven 350f,line 2 brownie pan (I used 7 inch), with parchment paper.melt butter and chocolate chips together,add sugar sub,,eggs,vanilla,cocoa,beat with electric mixture.
- Add coconut flour,salt baking powder,roast pecans,add 1 cup of the roasted pecans into batter,combine very good.pour them into brownie pan,smooth the top,scatter rest of the roasted pecans..
- Bake 25-30 minutes until firm.remove from oven,let it cool,and cut them into squares..
- I also melted some semi sweet chocolate and glaze the brownie with it,for my daughter, she has very sweet tooth..