Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Double pie crust.
You can cook Double pie crust using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Double pie crust
- Prepare 1 c of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2/3 c of butter flavored Crisco.
- Prepare 1/4 c of flour.
- You need 4 Tbsp of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
Double pie crust instructions
- Blend 1 cup of flour & salt.
- Using a butter knife, cut Crisco into the salt & flour until mixture is crumbly.
- In a separate bowl mix 1/4 c flour with water & vinegar, stir with a fork till smooth.
- Add the wet mixture to the crumbles, using a hand to gently toss the mixture together till it all sticks together.
- Do not knead! Form into a ball, the mixture should not stick to your hands too much, or be too dry that it falls apart.
- If too dry add a tsp of water 1 at a time till it all sticks together.
- If too wet add a Tbsp flour 1 at a time to mixture till it forms a ball and all sticks together.
- Separate into 2 halves.
- Using a generously floured surface roll each ball into 1 crust.