Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Strawberry Cheesecake using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Cheesecake
- Prepare of For the crust.
- You need 25-30 of Marie biscuits.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of For the cheesecake base.
- Prepare 150 gm of cream cheese.
- Prepare 100 gm of cottage cheese.
- Prepare 200 gm of icing sugar.
- Prepare 200 gm of fresh cooking cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of gelatin soaked in water.
- You need 1 bowl of tightly whipped cream.
- It’s 200 gm of fresh strawberries.
- Prepare 100 gm of fresh strawberries pureed with sugar.
Strawberry Cheesecake instructions
- Take a cheesecake ring or a spring tin. Crush Marie biscuits and add melted butter to it & mix well, transfer it into a Cheesecake ring and press nicely and refrigerate it for 20-30 minutes..
- In a mixture blender, blend cottage cheese, cream cheese, sugar, cooking cream nicely into a smooth paste. Now add gelatin into it and fold in whipped cream and make a thick batter. Transfer the batter onto the biscuit base and refrigerate the cheesecake for 12-13 hours or overnight..
- Now puree fresh strawberries with sugar as required and keep it ready. Once the cheesecake is set, run a warm knife through the sides & unmould the ring, then place whole fresh strawberries on the top of Cheesecake and pour the fresh strawberry puree over it. Again refrigerate it for 1 hour and then cut and serve..
- You can add any fruit of your choice to this cheesecake, also you can increase the quantity of sugar inside the cheesecake as per your preference. Also if you don't have a ring or a spring tin, you can set it in any bowl..