Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
White Chocolate & Strawberry Cheesecake.
You can cook White Chocolate & Strawberry Cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White Chocolate & Strawberry Cheesecake
- It’s 200 g of gluten free digestive biscuits crushed.
- Prepare 100 g of dairy free spread melted.
- You need 225 g of dairy free cream cheese.
- Prepare 60 g of icing sugar.
- You need 65 g of dairy free white chocolate melted.
- You need 225 g of dairy free whipping cream.
- It’s 400 g of strawberries chopped.
White Chocolate & Strawberry Cheesecake step by step
- Preheat the oven to 160 oC Grease a 11m by 5 cm rectangle flan tin.
- Mix together the crushed biscuits and melted spread Press into the flan tin base and up the edges.
- Bake in the oven for 12 minutes and then set aside to cool Whisk the dairy free whipping cream until light and fluffy.
- Whisk in the icing sugar and dairy free cream cheese Fold in the melted dairy free white chocolate.
- Spread on to the cooled biscuit base Top with the chopped strawberries and then chill in the fridge for 2 hours.