Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Banana pancake (no milk/ no egg) with sourdough starter discard.
You can cook Banana pancake (no milk/ no egg) with sourdough starter discard using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana pancake (no milk/ no egg) with sourdough starter discard
- You need of small size banana.
- Prepare of discard starter.
- It’s of water.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- It’s of Topping: coconut flakes (optional).
- It’s of Margarine for the pan.
Banana pancake (no milk/ no egg) with sourdough starter discard instructions
- Peel banana and use fork to mash it in a bowl and prepare the rest ingredients..
- Add starter, sugar, salt and water into the mashed banana. Mix it well.
- Add flour into it and mix it well.
- Add vegetable oil, baking powder and baking soda. Mix it well.
- Heat your non-stick pan on medium high heat..
- Add little margarin and wipe it off. Turn the heat to low- medium..
- Add a ladle of the pancake mixture. Cook it for a minute until the bubble shows off and the edge of pancake a little well cooked. You may cover the pan for 10-15 seconds to accelerate the cooking..
- Flip the pancake into another side and cook for another minute. Be careful to control the heat to prevent the pancake get dark/burn..
- Continue with the rest of the batter..
- Continue with the rest of mixture. You may add any toppings as your like..