Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Easier Than Apple Pie (inspired By McCormick's Recipe).
You can cook Easier Than Apple Pie (inspired By McCormick's Recipe) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easier Than Apple Pie (inspired By McCormick's Recipe)
- It’s 1 of Refrigerated pie crust.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ground cinnamon.
- You need 4 cup of Peeled, thinly sliced apples (4 medium apples).
- Prepare 1 of Egg white.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sugar for glaze.
- You need 1/2 cup of Crushed walnuts.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Vanilla ice cream.
Easier Than Apple Pie (inspired By McCormick's Recipe) instructions
- PREPARE crust as directed on package. Place on foil lined baking sheet. If necessary, press out any folds..
- Mix 3/4 cup sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon. Toss with apples. Add crushed walnuts and mix well. Spoon into center of crust, spreading to within 2 inches of edges. Fold 2 inch edge of crust over apples, pleating crust as needed. Brush crust with egg white, sprinkle with 1 teaspoon sugar..
- Bake in preheated 425°F oven 20 minutes or until apples are tender. Cool slightly before serving..
- Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or Carmel topping, or both, and enjoy!.