Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Pops.
You can cook Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Pops using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Pops
- It’s 100 grams of ●Cream cheese.
- You need 1 of to 2 tablespoons ●Sugar.
- Prepare 300 ml of ○Milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of ○Cake flour.
- You need 1 small of lemon's worth Lemon juice.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Strawberry jam.
Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Pops instructions
- Combine the ○ milk and flour, and mix well with a whisk until the flour is completely dissolved and you can't see any specks..
- Microwave it at 700 W for a total of 5 minutes, taking it out and mixing it up every minute. It will become creamy like a loose béchamel sauce. See Hints..
- You can do Step 2 in a pan too. Cook it over low heat while mixing constantly with a wooden spatula so that it doesn't boil over, until it thickens..
- Let the sauce cool down, and then chill in the refrigerator until it's about body temperature. (Or chill it in the freezer, where it takes just a few minutes.) The texture will be like a very loose pudding..
- While you wait for the sauce to cool down….
- Soften the ● cream cheese by microwaving it for a few seconds. Add sugar and mix until smooth..
- Soften the jam by microwaving it for a few seconds, and stir in lemon juice..
- To finish:.
- Add the cooled milk sauce (from Step 4) to the cream cheese (Step 6) little by little, stirring well..
- Add the jam from Step 7. If you want to marble the surface, just mix in lightly..
- Pour into ice trays and freeze..
- I made it with sweetened apple sauce, and didn't add flour to the milk. If you omit the milk, the ice candies will be icy rather than creamy..