Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake.
You can cook Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake
- You need 125 Grams of Digestive Biscuits.
- Prepare 100 Grams of Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 200 Grams of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 150 Grams of Sugar Powdered (use more if you like).
- You need 100 Grams of Strawberries Pureed Fresh.
- You need 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Gelatin.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Water Warm.
Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake step by step
- Crush the biscuits to a fine powder using a blender. In a bowl melt the butter and add the biscuit powder. Mix it till it resembles sand-like texture..
- Put the biscuit mixture into the tart mould. Spread it out and press lightly using your fingers. Make sure the thickness of the biscuit base is even. Put this in the refrigerator to set for about an hour..
- Beat the cream-cheese in a bowl till it becomes light (6-8 minutes perhaps). Add sugar gradually while beating. In a bowl mix warm water and gelatin and set aside to dissolve. Beat the cream in another bowl till its light and begins to hold stiff peaks..
- Using a spatula fold the cream gently spoon by spoon into the cream-cheese mixture. At this stage add the strawberry puree (keep two tablespoons for decoration) and dissolved gelatin. Give it a light mix till everything is combined..
- Pour this mixture onto the biscuit base mould. Put drops of the puree on top and use a tooth pick or a fork to run through the dots to form a design. All this before refrigeration. Refrigerate it overnight or till it is set..
- You can also decorate this with whipped cream and cut strawberries.Your strawberry cheesecake is ready to be relished..