Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Tricia's Apple Pie – sugar free not taste free.
You can have Tricia's Apple Pie – sugar free not taste free using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tricia's Apple Pie – sugar free not taste free
- You need 6 each of granny Smith apples.
- It’s 3 tbsp of dry tapioca.
- You need 1 each of Sugar free apple juice concentrate, thawed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 packages of Pie crust.
Tricia's Apple Pie – sugar free not taste free instructions
- Peel and slice apples.
- Put apples in pot with juice concentrate, tapioca and cinnamon..
- Bring to boil and take off stove when apples start to get soft..
- Place pie crust in bottom of pie pan. Pour the apple mixture in..
- Place the butter on top of the apples and place the top pie crust on. Poke holes with fork to vent, or section off in strips..
- Heat oven to 400, cook pie for 40-50 minutes, or until golden on top. Let sit for 10 minutes and enjoy!.