Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Strawberry Cheesecake Tart.
You can have Strawberry Cheesecake Tart using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Cheesecake Tart
- It’s of For the tart base:.
- Prepare 150 grams of All purpose flour.
- It’s 50 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s of For the tart filling:.
- Prepare 100 grams of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- You need 50 grams of Sour cream.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ○Superfine or caster sugar.
- It’s 2 of ○Egg yolks.
- You need 1 of ○Grated lemon peel.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon ○Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ○Cake flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of ○Corn starch.
- You need of For the strawberry sauce:.
- You need 150 grams of Strawberries.
- It’s 5 tbsp of White sugar.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon Lemon juice.
- You need of Decoration:.
- Prepare 1 of heavy cream Whipped cream.
- Prepare 15 of Strawberries.
Strawberry Cheesecake Tart instructions
- Make the the tart crust: Sift the all-purpose flour into a bowl, add the salt, granulated sugar, and chilled butter, and use the back of a fork to mash the butter while you toss the flour over it. Add the eggs once the bigger lumps of butter have disappeared. Continue mashing and mixing with the fork until everything is crumbly as shown in the photo..
- Gather the dough from step 1 into one mass, wrap in plastic wrap, and rest in the fridge for 2 hours. When it has rested, roll out the dough with a rolling pin and press it into the mold. Poke air holes in the bottom with a fork, and bake in an oven preheated to 180 °C for 30 minutes. Let it cool without removing it from the mold..
- Make the tart filling: Make a meringue as shown in the photo with the egg white and sugar until peaks form. Cream the cream cheese and sour cream together in a separate bowl. Add the ○ ingredients to the bowls in the listed order, mixing well with an whisk each time. (Sift in the powdered ingredients)..
- Finish the tart: Switch to a spatula, and gently fold in the meringue in 2 batches,. The filling is now complete. Pour it into the tart crust and bake in an oven preheated to 180 °C for 30 minutes until golden brown, and let cool. Remove it from the mold once it has cooled..
- Decorate: Whip the heavy cream and sugar together to make whipped cream that forms soft peaks. Place half of the whipped cream in a pastry bag, and squeeze on top of the tart in a circular pattern..
- Cut the stems off the strawberries, and set aside 150g for the sauce. Line up as many strawberries as you like on top of the whipped cream..
- Make the strawberry sauce: Place the strawberries for the sauce in a small saucepan with the sugar and lemon juice. Heat over medium heat and cookfor about 5 minutes while mashing up the strawberries with a wooden spatula to make a fairly liquid sauce. Spoon the sauce over the strawberries on top of the cake while it's still hot..
- Finishing touches: After the sauce has cooled, decorate the edges of the tart with the remaining whipped cream. (The cream will melt if you decorate while the sauce is still hot, so be careful). Garnish with a mint leaf and it's done!.
- This is what a cut slice looks like. The sauce is so unctuous!.
- 3/29 I changed the feeling of it a bit, and baked it as a birthday cake for Papa's family＊. Please have fun decorating it in various ways^^..