Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Mousse with Strained Yogurt..
You can have No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Mousse with Strained Yogurt. using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Mousse with Strained Yogurt.
- It’s 200 grams of Strained yogurt.
- Prepare 80 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 100 grams of Heavy cream.
- You need 140 grams of Strawberries (fresh or frozen).
- Prepare 4 grams of Gelatin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Water.
No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Mousse with Strained Yogurt. instructions
- Strain the yogurt. Drain until the 400 g of yogurt is reduced to 200 g. I usedas reference. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143831-the-fastest-strained-yogurt.
- Whip the heavy cream until thick, as seen in the photo. Chill in the refrigerator. Soak the gelatin in water..
- Add the strawberries and sugar to a bowl and crush..
- Add a little bit of the Step 3 mixture into the soaked gelatin and microwave for 15 seconds to dissolve..
- Mix Step 4 into the bowl with the remainder of the Step 3 strawberries..
- Thoroughly mix in the drained yogurt using a whisk..
- Lastly, add in the whipped cream and lightly mix with a whisk, then switch to a rubber spatula and mix everything together..
- Pour into the containers and chill in the refrigerator until stiffened..
- Then they're done. You can decorate them with any kind of berries..
- For a banana version of this cake, refer to. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145248-strained-yogurt-banana-and-no-bake-cheese-mousse.
- Note: The sauce in the photo is 20 g of frozen raspberries, 10 g of sugar, and 30 g of hot water, all mixed together, mashed, and filtered, then combined with 1 g of gelatin..