Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Healthiest Banana Bread.
You can cook Healthiest Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthiest Banana Bread
- You need 6 of Small or 4 Large Soft, Ripe Bananas.
- Prepare 6 of Eggs.
- You need 30 ml of Natural Maple Syrup or alternative sweetener of choice.
- It’s 30 ml of or 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil.
- You need 250-300 g of Dark Rye Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need Pinch of Salt.
- Prepare Tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- You need Tsp of Cinnamon or Mixed Spice.
- You need of Optional Sultanas or Seeds.
Healthiest Banana Bread instructions
- Line a 2lb loaf tin and pre-heat the oven to 180°.
- In a food processor, put the eggs, bananas, maple syrup and coconut oil..
- Whizz up. Depending on preference you can leave it a little chunky or make it smoother..
- Put the mixture into a large mixing bowl. Add the salt, vanilla, cinnamon and baking powder. Stir. Add the Rye Flour (seive to de-clump but add all the grain that remains in the seive to the mixture). You will need between 250g and 300g depending on size of eggs and ripeness of bananas, you don't want it too sloppy. It should be drop consistency..
- Pour into greased and lined tin and place in the oven. Cook for 55 mins at 180° it should have risen and formed cracks on the top..
- Allow to cool, slice and serve! I like to top it with peanut butter, seeds and sultanas. Or sugarfree chocolate spread!.
- As with most of my recipes, you can play around with ingredients to suit your own personal taste and tolerances. You might like to add other fruits, seeds or nuts into the batter and you may not require sweetener at all!.