Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Strawberry Cheese cake.
You can cook Strawberry Cheese cake using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Cheese cake
- You need 7 of Digestive biscuit pieces.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 of Philadelphia cream cheese tub of tub.
- It’s half cup of cream Full fat.
- Prepare half cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of gelatin unflavoured envelope.
- You need 250 gms of strawberry Fresh.
- It’s half cup of Sugar.
Strawberry Cheese cake step by step
- Prepare the crust : In a food processor grind the graham crackers until they are broken into a fine powder. Add the butter, salt and process until it is all well incorporated. You may have to scrape down the sides of the bowl a few times..
- Press the crust evenly into the bottom of an 8 or 9-inch spring form pan. It should come up the sides slightly..
- To make the cheesecake: In a stand mixer beat the cream cheese and sugar on medium-low speed, using the paddle attachment, until smooth. Add the vanilla extract..
- In a separate bowl whip the heavy cream until medium peaks..
- Fold the whipped cream into the cheesecake batter..
- Sprinkle the gelatin over 2 tablespoons of cold water in a small bowl. Allow it to sit for about 1 to 2 minutes..
- Transfer the gelatin to the cheesecake batter.
- Whisking just until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Gently folding just until it is all combined..
- Pour the cheesecake into the prepared pan. Tap the pan gently on the counter to bring any air bubbles to the surface. Let it sit, uncovered, in the refrigerator for about 2 hours or until it is set to the touch..
- Prepare the Strawberry topping: In a saucepot add the strawberries, sugar, and 2 tablespoons of water. Cook over medium heat until the strawberries are quite soft. Use an immersion blender to puree the fruit. (You can also do this by pouring the strawberries into a regular blender, then return to the pot to finish cooking.).
- Once the cheesecake is set, pour strawberry topping over it. If the topping has set up in the pot, gently heat it for a minute, just until it is pourable..
- Place the cheesecake back into the refrigerator and allow to set, uncovered, for another 30 minutes, or until the topping is set. At this point it is ready to serve or you can cover the cheesecake and it can sit in the refrigerator for 24 hours..
- Before unlocking the spring form pan, run a knife around the edge of the cheesecake to loosen it..
- Top with the fresh strawberries, and serve..