Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hopeley Apple Pie.
You can have Hopeley Apple Pie using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hopeley Apple Pie
- It’s 2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 of salted butter.
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of water.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 2 cup of apple chunks.
- It’s 2 piece of beaten egg.
Hopeley Apple Pie instructions
- Prepare the 2 chunks of apple and mix it with 1/8 cup of water and the ingredients below. Heat it for 15-20 minutes until apples are soft..
- Make the crust using the ingredients below. Flatten it and put it in a container you can use for heating in the oven/oven toaster..
- Pre-heat the oven for 15 minutes.
- Put the apple on the on the container with the crust. Place it in the oven for 15 minutes..
- Coat the pie with the beaten egg for garnish. Put it back in the oven for 5-10 minutes..