Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hobnob Strawberry Cheesecake.
You can have Hobnob Strawberry Cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hobnob Strawberry Cheesecake
- Prepare 300 g of Original Hobnobs.
- It’s 105 g of Melted Butter.
- It’s 1 of Vanilla Pod.
- Prepare 600 g of Soft Cheese.
- It’s 125 g of Icing Sugar.
- You need 280 ml of Extra Thick Double Cream.
- It’s 400 g of Strawberries.
Hobnob Strawberry Cheesecake instructions
- Line the base of your cake tin with greaseproof paper and set aside. Place the hobnobs into a sandwich bag (you may wish to double bag it) and crush with a rolling pin. Melt the butter. Add the crumbs into a mixing bowl and stir in the melted butter. Transfer to the cake tin and press evenly. Leave to set in the fridge for at least 1 hour..
- Whisk together the soft cheese, 100g icing sugar and the vanilla seeds from the pod in a mixing bowl until smooth. Add the double cream and continue to whisk until the mixture is fully combined. Once smooth, spoon the mixture onto the base, working from the edges inwards. Smooth the top of the cheesecake and leave to set in the fridge overnight..
- Purée 200g of strawberries with 25g of icing sugar. Decorate the cheesecake in anyway you wish or just pour over the top. The remainder of the strawberries are also for decoration before you serve..