Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Puffed rice gulab jamun.
You can cook Puffed rice gulab jamun using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Puffed rice gulab jamun
- It’s 6 cup of puffed rice powder.
- It’s as needed of Milk for dough.
- You need 6 tbsp of powder milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- You need as needed of Refined oil for fry.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of maida/all- purpose flour.
- You need 2 cup of sugar for syrup.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of water.
Puffed rice gulab jamun step by step
- At first I grind puffed rice.
- Add baking powder, ghee, maida, milk for making a dough.
- Knead the dough very well.
- Now I prepared 30 balls from the dough.
- Heat a kadai with oil or ghee and fry the prepared balls.
- Now in another side prepare a sugar syrup.
- Add fried gulab jamun.
- Add some elaichi powder in the syrup for better flavour.
- Boil the jamun some time and serve it hot or cold as per your choice..