Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Garlic Parmesan Croutons.
You can have Garlic Parmesan Croutons using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Croutons
- It’s 5 cups of stale crusty bread (baguette, sourdough, Italian, Cuban loaf – that type of thing) that's been cut into 3/4" cubes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of finely chopped fresh parsley.
- You need 3-4 Tablespoons of grated Parmesan.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
Garlic Parmesan Croutons instructions
- Preheat oven to 350F..
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and toss several times until all ingredients are thoroughly and evenly incorporated and distributed. Doing this with your hands is best so you can apply gentle pressure as you're tossing, ensuring that all the seasonings adhere to the croutons..
- Spread the croutons evenly on a half sheet pan or cookie sheet and bake in middle rack of the oven for about 35 to 45 minutes depending on the density of the bread (until they're golden brown and don't yield to gentle but firm pressure – you can always cool one and try it to see if it's crunchy all the way through). Midway through, give the croutons a flip with a spatula, scooping up as many will fit on the spatula surface and flipping them like you would a burger..
- Cool COMPLETELY before you put them into a container, else the residual heat will create steam and make them soggy..
- Enjoy! :).