Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Summer Squash Salad with Radishes and Tuna.
You can have Summer Squash Salad with Radishes and Tuna using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Summer Squash Salad with Radishes and Tuna
- It’s 32 oz. of Mixed Summer Squash, thinly sliced into rounds.
- Prepare 8 oz. of Mixed radishes, thinly sliced into rounds.
- Prepare 8 oz. of Line caught tuna in olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of ea. Shallots, thinly sliced.
- It’s 8 oz. of Sun gold tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of ea. Serrano chile, thinly sliced.
- It’s 2 cups of Purple Cauliflower, thinly sliced.
- You need 8 of ea. Limes, juiced.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- It’s 1/2 cups of Dill and Cilantro, chopped.
- You need 2 oz. of Aged Manchego, shaved.
- Prepare of Coarse sea salt to taste.
- You need of Fresh ground pepper to taste.
Summer Squash Salad with Radishes and Tuna instructions
- In a large bowl, toss the squash, radishes, tuna, shallots, tomatoes, chile, cauliflower, Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper..
- Divide onto a large platter and top with fresh herbs. Zest the rinds of the lime directly on top and then use a vegetable peeler to shave the Manchego. Serve immediately..