Tahina Walnut Baklava.
You can have Tahina Walnut Baklava using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tahina Walnut Baklava
- It’s of For Tahina.
- It’s 1 cup of Sesame seeds.
- You need 2-4 tbsp of light grape seed oil.
- You need of for baklava.
- Prepare 12 of Baklava sheets.
- It’s 200 gm of Sugar.
- It’s 50 gm of Butter.
- You need 150 gm of Walnuts powdered.
- You need 200 ml of Tahini paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Caster sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Powdered pistachios.
Tahina Walnut Baklava step by step
- FOR TAHINI : Toast the sesame seeds till golden and fragnant.
- In a processor add the Sesame seeds and add 1 tsp oil and gradually process the tahina..
- Keep adding the oil in 1 tsp equation till you reach desired consistency.Our TAHINI is ready.
- Spread out a sheet of phyllo.
- Spread melted butter.
- Over the 5tg Now lay another sheet, again spread melted butter.
- Repeatvthebpricess till 4 sheets are used. now place the 5th sheet.
- Over the 5th sheet apply the TAHINI, sprinkle the sugar and the walnut powder.
- Again repeat the process of applying the Phyllo and butter till all the sheets are used.
- Cut the baklava.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 the c until golden brown. may takeb15 to 20 mins.
- Sprinkle some pistachio powder and serve.