Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Apple – Pie Pockets.
You can have Apple – Pie Pockets using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple – Pie Pockets
- You need 2 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 of pkg. quick rise yeast.
- It’s 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2/3 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 of for the filling.
- It’s 4 cup of thinly sliced apples (2-3medium).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of for the topping.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 4 tsp of granulated sugar.
Apple – Pie Pockets instructions
- In a large bowl. Combine 1 cup flour, yeast, sugar, salt.In a sausepan. Heat water & butter to 120º-130º. Add to dry ingredients. Beat just until moistened. Stir in enough remaining flour to form soft dough..
- Turn into floured surface. Knead until smooth & elastic 6-8 minutes. Cover & let rest 10 minutes..
- Divide dough into 4 portions. Roll each portion into 8" square. Cut into 4 squares. Cut apple slices into thirds.Toss with sugar, flour & cinnamon. Place a small amount in your squares. Bring up corners up over the filling . Pinch and seal. Secure with a toothpick if needed..
- Place 3" apart on baking sheet lightly spray.Cover and let rise in a warm place for 30 minutes.Brush with milk. Sprinkle with sugar..
- Bake 375º. 12-14 minutes or until golden brown remove to wire racks to cool. Remove toothpicks..