Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Basic sourdough bread.
You can have Basic sourdough bread using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Basic sourdough bread
- Prepare of sourdough starter.
- You need of bread flour.
- You need of water.
- It’s of salt.
Basic sourdough bread instructions
- Mix starter, flour, water together until it barely comes together..
- Wait 20 minutes while the flour hydrates..
- Add salt, stretch and fold several times..
- In 10+ minute intervals, continue to stretch and fold until the dough is smooth..
- Let it rise for 1-2 hours, then form it into whatever shape you like..
- Let it rise again, preheat oven and enamel dutch oven to 500°F..
- Place dough on a sheet of parchment, and into the dutch oven. Score the surface with a razor blade, cover, and throw it into the oven..
- After about 15 minutes, lower the oven temperature to 400°F. Bake until internal temperature reaches at least 180°F, then remove and cool for at least one hour..