Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
No Bake Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake.
You can have No Bake Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No Bake Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake
- Prepare of Crust.
- You need 1 packet of ginger biscuits.
- It’s Half of a packet tennis biscuits (You may use only ginger biscuits or only tennis biscuits, I used both to get the spiciness from ginger biscuits, and the chewy texture from tennis biscuits).
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- You need of Filling.
- You need 2 of x 250g Smooth Cream Cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Double Thick Cream.
- It’s 2-3 tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s 20-25 of fresh strawberries.
- You need 1 tablespoons of lemon juice (optional).
- You need 1 drop of vanilla essence (optional).
- You need 2 tablespoons of strawberry jam.
- You need Half of teaspoon cornflour.
No Bake Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake step by step
- Crush all the biscuits until they resemble course crumbs. All melted butter to the crumbs and mix into a semi moist base. Add more butter if necessary. Pat the base into the container of your choice which you will be setting your cheesecake in. Leave base to Set on fridge for about 30 minutes ☺.
- Place all the strawberries in a blender and whizz into a smooth puree. Keep aside..
- Place both tubs of cream cheese into a bowl and beat until soft and smooth. Add the sugar and mix till sugar is well incorporated. Add the double thick cream and fold mixture till cream cheese and cream and come together.
- Now take your strawberry puree and add a few tablespoons at a time to the cream cheese mixture. Blend well. Continue adding the puree in until it reaches your desired level of strawberry-ness😊. If you are adding lemon juice and vanilla essence you may add it now..
- Once you are happy with your filling, place it on top of the base. Decorate with strawberries as you wish. I used the strawberry jam, corn flour and left over puree, mixed it well and drizzled it onto my cheesecake to get more of a strawberry flavour! Freeze for 3 hours or over night! Enjoy❤.
- And the most important ingredient in any meal is LOVE, and my kitty Moscow = Love 😊.