Vanilla Cheesecake with Strawberry Purée Topping.
You can cook Vanilla Cheesecake with Strawberry Purée Topping using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vanilla Cheesecake with Strawberry Purée Topping
- Prepare 2 packets of tennis biscuits.
- Prepare 200 g of margarine.
- You need 2 tubs of cream cheese/mascarpone.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed milk.
- It’s 1/4 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- You need 2 cups of Strawberries.
- Prepare 1 packet of gelatin.
Vanilla Cheesecake with Strawberry Purée Topping instructions
- Put biscuits in a electric blender, and crush them until very fine crumbs form. 2. Pour crumbs into a medium bowl. Add butter, and stir until well combined. 3. Press the crumb mixture into a large flat bowl or pan, spreading it 1 1/2 to 2 inches up the side; press flat. Chill crust in freezer at least 10 minutes..
- Meanwhile, make the filling: Using an electric mixer set at medium-high speed, beat the cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth. Beat in the condensed milk a little at a time, scraping the sides of the bowl, as necessary. Beat in the lemon juice and vanilla. Pour the filling into the crust; smooth the top with a rubber spatula..
- Purée the Strawberries in a blender and add the prepared gelatin. Pour and spread the Purée over the cheesecake mixture. Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until firm, 2 1/2 to 3 hours..