Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Apple Pie Bites.
You can have Apple Pie Bites using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple Pie Bites
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar- packed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of apple pie spice.
- You need 3 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s 1/3 cup of chopped pecans.
- It’s 1 of small granny Smith apple – cored, sliced in 8 – half " slices.
- Prepare 1 of 8- oz. can original Pillsbury cresent rolls.
Apple Pie Bites step by step
- Preheat oven to 375º. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper..
- In a small bowl combine br.sugar & spice. Set aside. Melt butter toss apple slices in butter. Set aside..
- Arrange cresent roll triangles on paper. Evenly distrubute br. Sugar mixture onto each triangles. Sprinkle each with chopped pecans. Place an apple slice onto the wide end of each cresent. Roll triangle. Wrap dough around each apple..
- Brush each cresent with remaining butter. Sprinkle lightly with addional apple pie spice.. Bake 10-12 minutes or until Brown. Cool 5 minutes before serving..