Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
No bake Oreo strawberry cheesecake.
You can cook No bake Oreo strawberry cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No bake Oreo strawberry cheesecake
- Prepare 11/1 packet of Oreo biscuit.
- It’s 100 GM of butter.
- You need 1 packet of strawberry.
- It’s 1 packet of cream cheese.
- It’s 2 cup of whipping cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powder sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of vanilla essence.
No bake Oreo strawberry cheesecake step by step
- Firstly crush oreo biscuits and blend it to make powder and then add melted butter and mix well.
- Take a cake pot and cover it with foil and spread Oreo mixture and press it and keep aside.
- Take a pan heat it, now add finely chopped strawberry and cook on low flame.
- Add 1 tbsp powdered sugar and stire well and cook for few minutes and cool it down.
- Take a bowl put cream cheese, vanilla essence and blend it and add powdered sugar and blend it Again,.
- Now add whipped cream and mix well.
- Put this cream mixture on top of Oreo biscuits mixture and spread properly and put it in refrigerator for 1-2 hour.
- Now cut it in square piece and top it up with strawberry sauce and garnish with mint leaves.
- Serve chilled and enjoy it.