Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Stevia Apple Pie with Double Pie Crust.
You can have Stevia Apple Pie with Double Pie Crust using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stevia Apple Pie with Double Pie Crust
- Prepare of Pie Crust.
- You need 2 1/4 cup of unbleached flour.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crisco.
- You need 8 tbsp of water.
- Prepare of Pie Filling.
- It’s 6 cup of peeled and thinly sliced apples.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Stevia (calorie free sugar substitute).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of unbleached flour.
- You need 1/8 tsp of of nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
Stevia Apple Pie with Double Pie Crust step by step
- Add flour; salt; and crisco together in a medium size bowl..
- Use a pastry cutter or use two knives to cut crisco with flour mixture until it resembles crumbles..
- Add a tablespoon of water and use a fork to push aside flour with water. Continue with the remaining tablespoons if water until all the dough is moist..
- Cut dough in half and form two separate balls. Place one ball on a floured surface and roll to a 12 in diameter circle. Place in pie plate; and cut off excess crust. Roll out the second ball and leave it on the floured surface until ready to place on top of pie filling..
- Peel and alice the apples..
- Mix together flour; Stevia; nutmeg; and cinnamon.
- Add peeled and cut apples to stevia mixture and mix together until apples are covered.
- Put apple mixture in pie plate with first pie crust that you originally rolled out..
- Take second pie crust and place over pie filling pinching the edges of the two crusts. Cut a couple of small slits on the top..
- (Optional) mix a 1/4 c of milk with a teaspoon of sugar and brush on top of pie..
- Pre-heat oven to 375. Cover the edges of the pie crust with foil. If you have a pie crust cover use that instead. Bake for 40 min. with the foil or crust cover. Remove cover or foil; and then bake for another 20 min uncovered..