Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sandwich Gulab Jamun.
You can have Sandwich Gulab Jamun using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sandwich Gulab Jamun
- Prepare 1 packet of Oreo Biscuits.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Cocoa Powder.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Milk Powder.
- It’s 1/6 tsp of Soda Bi Carbonate.
- It’s of for sugar syrup.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
- You need of for filling.
- It’s 1 Bowl of Whipped Cream.
- You need 4-5 Drops of Vanilla Essence.
- You need 1 1/2 Tsp of Powdered Sugar.
- Prepare of for garnishing.
- You need 1/2 Bowl of Chocolate Flakes.
- Prepare as needed of Ghee for frying.
Sandwich Gulab Jamun instructions
- Grind Oreo biscuits with cream to a smooth powder..
- Add milk powder, soda,cocoa powder and knead a soft smooth dough by adding required quantity of milk..
- Take Sugar and water in a saucepan. Boil it for 5 to 6 minutes on medium flame.Remove from flame and let it cool..
- Shape your gulab jamun..
- Deep fry in ghee on medium low flame. Let them cool for some time..
- Soak in sugar syrup for few minutes.
- Remove from sugar syrup and place them in a serving tray..
- For whipped cream take chilled fresh cream in a container. Beat it on medium speed till peaks are formed..
- Take whipped cream in a container. Add powdered sugar, vanilla essence and fold it softly. Fill it in the piping bag..
- Slit your gulab jamun. Fill the portion with whipped cream..
- Garnish with Chocolate Flakes..
- Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours. Enjoy your Sandwich Gulab Jamun.