Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Thick Apple Cookies.
You can have Thick Apple Cookies using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thick Apple Cookies
- Prepare 2 of Apples.
- It’s 200 g of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 225 g of unsalted butter.
- It’s 100 g of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 315 g of plain flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
Thick Apple Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 150C.
- Mix 2 tbsp of cinnamon and sugar in a bowl and set aside.
- Mix sugar and brown sugar in mixing bowl.
- Roughly dice apples and mix into sugar.
- Melt and butter, eggs and vanilla and mix into the sugar and apples.
- Mix in flour, salt and bicarbonate of soda.
- Pour on to greased or lined baking tray.
- Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon mix over the mix.
- Bake for 20 minutes.