Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Silver dollar vegan pancakes.
You can cook Silver dollar vegan pancakes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Silver dollar vegan pancakes
- Prepare of oat milk.
- You need of Bisquick flour.
- You need of ripe banana (biggest you can get).
- Prepare of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of Vegan butter or coconut oil.
Silver dollar vegan pancakes step by step
- Smash banana and set aside. In a bowl add the bisquick flour, ground cinnamon, and sugar. Add the banana and oat milk to the dry ingredients and mix well. Until you get a nice batter that's not runny or too thick..
- Heat vegan butter or coconut oil in a skillet/pan on medium heat. With a measuring cup pour batter. I used the 1/3 measuring cup to get the size I wanted. That's it..
- These are great for kids. I added chocolate chips to the ones for the kids as they wanted something gooey. Enjoy! This takes literally half hour or so to make..