Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sourdough Chocochip Cookies.
You can cook Sourdough Chocochip Cookies using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sourdough Chocochip Cookies
- You need 170 gr of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 115 gr of butter (melted).
- Prepare 140 gr of brown sugar (me: dark).
- You need 30 gr of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanila.
- It’s 160-180 gr of sourdough starter (100% hydration).
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- You need 20 gr of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 200 gr of chocochips.
- It’s of (me: assorted semi sweet-milk-white).
Sourdough Chocochip Cookies instructions
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside..
- In another bowl, mix melted butter, brown sugar, sugar and vanila until well combined and thick in texture..
- Pour flour mixture, stir with spatula until well combine then add sourdough starter and egg yolk. Eventually add assorted choco chips. Mix well..
- Scoop dough into a small balls or shape it manually (mine was 30gr each). Place in a parchment lined baking tray with some space in between..
- Bake at temperature 180 degC for about 10-15 minutes. Add some minutes in case you prefer a hardened cookies. Cool completely in a cooling rack..