Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cranberry & Strawberry oatie cheesecake.
You can have Cranberry & Strawberry oatie cheesecake using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cranberry & Strawberry oatie cheesecake
- It’s of Base mix.
- It’s Cup of Oats.
- You need 3 tbs of Cranberry.
- It’s 3 tbs of Raisins.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 2 of table spoons of honey.
- You need 3 tbs of Coconut.
- You need of Cheese mix.
- Prepare of Soft cheese.
- It’s of Quark.
- You need of Icing sugar.
- It’s of Ready to eat vanilla pudding.
- It’s of Strawberry jello.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare Sachet of jello.
Cranberry & Strawberry oatie cheesecake step by step
- Blend the base mix well, then spread in a tray and put in the oven for 1/4 hour at 200 c..
- Mix soft cheese, quark, granulated or icing sugar, ready to eat vanilla pudding. Put the mix on the oats layer, then chill for an hour. After that put a layer of cool jello and chill again..
- On a medium heat in a pan, put some cubes of butter and add some oats untill golden brown. Then spread over the jello layer..