Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Whosayna’s Strawberry Cheese Cake.
You can cook Whosayna’s Strawberry Cheese Cake using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Strawberry Cheese Cake
- It’s 500 gms of cream cheese.
- You need 500 gms of whip cream.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 cup of icing sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of gelatine.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of hot water.
- Prepare 100 gm of butter melted.
- It’s 1 .1/2 cup of digestive biscuits (powder).
- You need 2 cups of chopped strawberries.
- You need 6 of strawberries (slices).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Strawberry Jam.
Whosayna’s Strawberry Cheese Cake step by step
- Dissolve gelatin in four tablespoon hot water, keep aside.
- Grind biscuits into powder form, roast with butter.
- Pour and press firmly into springform pan or casserole.
- Keep in fridge to set for at least half an hour.
- Beat cream cheese, icing sugar, vanilla essence and egg till smooth and creamy.
- Beat whip cream till thick and forms peaks.
- Fold beaten cream in cheese cream mixture and add a tablespoon of gelatine mixture in it, mix in gently.
- Gently pour the cream mixture over the spring foam pan, spread evenly.
- Let it set and be firm in freezer.
- Keep strawberries with a cup of water on boil with little sugar till it's a bit softer, put one tablespoon soaked gelatine in it, let it cool down a bit add jam and mix well.
- Remove springform from freezer and pour the strawberry mixture on it.
- Can garnish with whip cream florets and strawberry slices.
- Allow to set in fridge for 4-5 hours or overnight.