Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Mini Maple Whiskey Apple Pies.
You can cook Mini Maple Whiskey Apple Pies using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini Maple Whiskey Apple Pies
- You need 1 can of honey butter biscuits.
- Prepare 2 medium of diced red apples.
- Prepare 2 medium of diced green apples.
- Prepare 1/2 oz of maple whiskey.
- You need 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need of apple pie spice.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
Mini Maple Whiskey Apple Pies step by step
- Place apples,butter,whiskey,apple pie spice, brown sugar in med pot.
- Take biscuits and roll them out to fill a muffin tin..
- Bake biscuits for 4 mins in a 400°F oven.
- When apples are soft turn them off and add flour if they are to to juicy..
- Pull biscuits out of oven and take a spoon and spread the dough out to make a well. Dough is going to be almost done a puffy.
- Add apple pie filling into biscuits and bake for 15 mins..
- Drizzle with carmel and add your favorite ice cream.