Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Strawberry Cheesecake Mousse.
You can cook Strawberry Cheesecake Mousse using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Cheesecake Mousse
- Prepare of 🍓1/2 teaspoon unflavored gelatin 🍓1/4 cup cold water.
- You need of 🍓1 quart fresh strawberries, halved.
- You need of 🍓2 tablespoons reduced-sugar strawberry preserves.
- It’s of 🍓1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese.
- You need of 🍓1/2 cup sugar, divided.
- Prepare of 🍓1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream, divided.
- It’s of 🍓1/2 cup heavy whipping cream.
Strawberry Cheesecake Mousse step by step
- Sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute. Microwave on high for 20 seconds.
- Stir and let stand for 1 minute or until gelatin is completely dissolved..
- Meanwhile, combine strawberries and preserves; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the #Happy_cow_cream_cheese, 1/4 cup sugar and 2 tablespoons sour cream until blended; set aside. In another bowl, beat whipping cream and remaining sour cream until it begins to thicken..
- Add the gelatin mixture and remaining sugar; beat until stiff peaks form.
- Fold into cream cheese mixture..
- In each of six dessert dishes, layer 1/2 cup strawberry mixture and 1/3 cup cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate until chilled…..