Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Baked Strawberry Cheesecake.
You can have Baked Strawberry Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Strawberry Cheesecake
- Prepare 400 gms of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of Caster Sugar.
- You need 30 of Graham crackers or digestive biscuits, powdered.
- It’s 5-6 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 2 cups of Strawberries.
Baked Strawberry Cheesecake instructions
- Crush biscuits either in a food processor or with a rolling pin. Mix these crumbs and the butter well and make the base for the cheesecake. Press it down on the springform pan nicely. Bake this in a preheated oven on 180° for 15 mins until the crust bakes properly..
- Meanwhile, beat the cream cheese and the sugar along with the vanilla essence until fluffy. This is an important step because beating it well makes your cheesecake really awesome. Cheese if not beaten well can make the cake lumpy. It will take good 12 mins..
- Whisk the eggs well and add into the cream cheese mixture along with the lemon juice. Basically lemon is added to bring out the flavours..
- Pour this cheese mix on the baked crust and pop it back into the oven for 40 to 50 mins or until the skewer inserted comes out clean. Let it cool down a bit before adding your favourite fruit toppings. Chill it in the refrigerator for a good 3 hours or better still overnight. Cover it up nicely in order to keep it fresh. Serve it the next day to enjoy it to the fullest..
- Cheesecake is one of those really unique desserts that is made up of more than one layer. This dish is known for it's elegance and is served at many grand occasions as a main dessert. This version is a baked one by me. And though it is a baked one or not, it absolutely sets your heart aflutter. This regal dessert is one of it's kind and nothing can beat it. Be it a party or a get-together or a family reunion, be it any of the occasion, either simple or grand, this one surely rules the roost..