Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Fresh strawberry cheesecake.
You can cook Fresh strawberry cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fresh strawberry cheesecake
- Prepare 225 g of digestive biscuits.
- It’s 175 g of salted butter.
- It’s 500 g of mascarpone cheese.
- Prepare 500 g of fresh ripe strawberries.
- You need 285 ml of double cream.
- It’s of Vanilla extract.
- It’s of Caster sugar.
Fresh strawberry cheesecake step by step
- Line a 20-23cm springform cake tin with greaseproof paper..
- Put the digestive biscuits into a clear bag, a large freezer bag or sandwich bag is perfect. Roll up the end and keep your hand on it to stop the biscuits flying out. And crush the biscuits using the end of a rolling pin until they're in a fine crumb..
- Melt the butter completely and add to the biscuits. Put the biscuit mixture into the tin, even out and press firmly all over. Chill in the fridge for 1 hour..
- Take half the strawberries and cut them in half. Put them around the side of the cake tin with the cut side facing outwards..
- Put the cream into a large mixing bowl and whisk until thick. Be careful not to overwhip. Add the cream cheese, 1tsp vanilla extract and 75g caster sugar. Mix into the cream until smooth and fully combined..
- Put the cream mixture into the tin and smooth it evenly until it covers all the strawberries that you've put around the tin..
- Get the remaining strawberries and slice them thinly. Place them over the top of the cheesecake, it doesn't matter if they overlap..
- Put the cheesecake in the fridge for at least 8 hours, preferably over night. Then serve..