Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sourdough Pizza Bread.
You can cook Sourdough Pizza Bread using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sourdough Pizza Bread
- You need of Starter feeding:.
- You need 75 gr of starter.
- It’s 20 gr of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 40 gr of white bread flour.
- You need 40 ml of luke warm water.
- You need of Dough ingredients:.
- Prepare 50 gr of whole wheat flour.
- You need 100 gr of white bread flour.
- It’s 150-175 ml of water.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
Sourdough Pizza Bread step by step
- Mix the starter ingredients in a glass bowl or jar. Let it rest minimum 3 hours in room temperature. Check the strength of starter with floating test after 3 hours..
- Mix the starter mixture with the dough ingredients. It will be sticky dough. Let it autolyse in room temperature for 30 minutes. Cover it with wet towel..
- Place the bowl in the fridge and Let it goes to cold fermentation overnight..
- The next morning you have to seen a magic on the dough. It will double in volume..
- Punch it down and add a teaspoon salt. Fold it well. Leave it 1-2 hours in room temperature..
- Bring the dough to lightly dusted counter top; divide the dough into two or three.
- Shape it into ball and rest it on the counter top for 10 minutes..
- Heat up the non-stick pan. Take a piece of dough and flatten it according to the pan size. Place the dough on the pan..
- Bake it each side with medium heats for 3-4 minutes each side. I covered the pan while baking. Flip another side..
- Bake it to golden brown. Transfer it out to plate..
- Prepare your toppings according to your preferences..