Sourdough Flat bread baked in the pan.
You can have Sourdough Flat bread baked in the pan using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sourdough Flat bread baked in the pan
- You need of feed sourdough starter (natural yeast).
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- It’s of whole wheat flour.
- It’s of water.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- You need of extra flour (dusting).
- It’s of extra vegetable oil (baking).
Sourdough Flat bread baked in the pan instructions
- The day before, feed the sourdough starter (if it is in the fridge). You may skip this step if you don't have sourdough starter. You may substitute it with 1 tsp baking soda..
- Mix the fed sourdough starter, flours, water, salt and oil in a bowl. If it is too sticky to handle, add 1-2 tbsp flour..
- Knead the dough for 10 minutes until it is smooth..
- Bring the ingredients into a ball shapes. Place it in a greased bowl and cover it up with towel. Keep it in warm place..
- Let it proof for 2-3 hours in room temperature. It will be double in volume..
- Dust the working counter with flour and bring the dough into the counter. Divide the dough accordingly/into 4 equal pieces..
- Shape the dough into ball and let it rest for another 30 minutes (last proofing stage). The dough will raise a little bit..
- Take one piece dough. Roll it flat..
- Preheat your pan. Add 1 tsp oil into the pan. Add the flat dough into the pan..
- It will puff a little bit. Bake the flat bread with medium high heat around 3 minutes. Be careful not too burn it, swirl the pan in between..
- Flip the flat bread and bake another side for another 2 minutes..
- Transfer it out to the plate. Bake the rest of the flat bread..