Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Apple Pie Crescent Rolls.
You can have Apple Pie Crescent Rolls using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple Pie Crescent Rolls
- You need 2 of large apples, peeled and diced.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3-5 tbsp of sugar (depending on how sweet you want it).
- It’s 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/3 c of cold water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 1 package of Crescent Rolls or homemade Crescent dough cut in triangles.
Apple Pie Crescent Rolls instructions
- Combine apples, butter, sugar, cinnamon, and salt in a small pot and cook on medium heat until apples are soft..
- Mix cold water and corn starch, then mix into apple mixture stirring constantly. Mixture will thicken quickly. Remove from heat once thick..
- Make sure you have your Cresent dough ready. Add 1 tbsp of apple mixture near the big end of the triangle, then roll into a Crescent shape. Place on baking sheet..
- Optional: top each Cresent with some of the sauce from the apples before baking..
- Bake Cresent rolls at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes..