Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Strawberry Cheesecake using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Cheesecake
- Prepare of For Cheese cake base.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of digestive biscuits.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of castor sugar.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of melted butter.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need of For Cheese cake filling.
- Prepare 1 cup of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of mascarpone cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of castor sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lime juice.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare as needed of Strawberries for sauce.
- Prepare 4 of Strawberries to garnish.
Strawberry Cheesecake instructions
- For Cheesecake base – Take digestive biscuits in a blender and blend smooth. Add to a bowl and add melted butter and mix well, add sugar and salt and mix well so that it’s like a wetsand in your palm.
- In a spring cake mould tin add the biscuit base and press evenly all sides. Refrigerate for 10-15 mins.
- Make the strawberry sauce by adding strawberries in a bowl, bring it to boil and add little sugar and a lime juice. Mix and set aside.
- For cheesecake filling – in a bowl add cream, castor sugar and little salt and fold well..
- In a separate bowl add mascarpone cheese and whisk well. Add to cheese cheese.
- Add vanilla syrup, lime juice and fold gently.
- Add 1 Tbsp strawberry sauce and mix well.
- Add 1/2 cup of whipping cream and fold well and then add the rest of the whipping cream and fold gently. Refrigerate for 15 mins.
- Add this cheesecake filling on the biscuit base and refrigerate for 3 hours or until the cheesecake sets in.
- Garnish with strawberry sauce and strawberries and enjoy.