Not Too Sweet Coffee-Flavored Truffles.
You can have Not Too Sweet Coffee-Flavored Truffles using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Not Too Sweet Coffee-Flavored Truffles
- Prepare 165 grams of 3 bars of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 90 ml of Low-fat cream.
- You need 3 tsp of Instant coffee.
- It’s 2 tsp of Rum.
- You need 15 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Mizuame or honey.
- You need 1 of Cocoa powder.
Not Too Sweet Coffee-Flavored Truffles instructions
- Break the chocolate bars along the cracks and melt in a 50℃ double boiler..
- Warm the heavy cream, mizuame, and instant coffee in a pot. Turn the heat off when it's just about to boil..
- Pour the mixture from Step 2 into the bowl from Step 1 and fold in using a rubber spatula. Melt the butter in room temperature, and mix well into the chocolate with the rum to finish..
- Pour the chocolate into a mold lined with parchment paper. Chill in the fridge to set..
- When set, remove the chocolate from the mold and cut into desired sizes. Sprinkle the cocoa powder using a tea strainer..
- The butter and mizuame is to make the truffles more smooth. Please adjust the amount of mizuame to the sweetness of the chocolate bar. The mizuame itself is optional..
- If you'd like a harder result, please reduce the amount of the heavy cream. Here's the cocoa powder that I used..
- Rich Chocolate Mousse. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143320-rich-chocolate-mousse.