Pork brisket on the grill with semi- dry rub.
You can have Pork brisket on the grill with semi- dry rub using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork brisket on the grill with semi- dry rub
- Prepare of brisket.
- Prepare 4 3/4 lb of pork brisket with bone in.
- Prepare of rub.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of dark brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of soft margarine.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Folgers crystal instant coffee.
Pork brisket on the grill with semi- dry rub instructions
- Get grill going I used apple wood chunks and charcoal.
- I spray nonstick spray or oil the grill surface.
- Rub the rub on to your brisket.
- When you covered the whole brisket get your margarine ready.
- Smear the margarine on right over the top of the brisket.
- Add brisket to grill listen to the sizzle this is happiness happening weather its meat or veggies thats the sound of happiness.
- Keep an eye on the meat turning as needed.
- Remove when done.
- Let sit 5 to 7 minutes to rest to allow juices to absorb back into meat so when it cuts the meat stays juicy it expands outward when heated, the meat temp actually increases a bit when resting but when anything cools it contracts back inwards making the meat retain its juices cut it while temperature rises it is juicing out dry meat.