Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Caramel Apple Pie Cookies.
You can cook Caramel Apple Pie Cookies using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caramel Apple Pie Cookies
- You need 1 package of refrigerated Pie Crust ( 2 Crust).
- It’s 5 oz of caramel topping.
- You need 10 oz of apple pie filling.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of sugar.
Caramel Apple Pie Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray cookie sheet with non-stick spray set aside. Warm the pie crust slightly (it makes them easier to work with) Sprinkle your work area with flour and slightly roll out crust..
- Next, spread a thin layer of caramel on one of the crust, use a knife to slice the pie filling into smaller pieces. Then, spread them over the top of caramel. Cut other crust in ti 1/2 inch strips, and use the strips to create a lattice (crisis-cross pattern) top over pie covered crust..
- Cut out circles and transfer to prepared baking sheet. Then beat an egg in a bowl and mix sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Brush the lattice top with egg wash and sprinkle with sugar mixture. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown..