Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Baby Solid Food Banana Steamed Bread in a Microwave.
You can have Baby Solid Food Banana Steamed Bread in a Microwave using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baby Solid Food Banana Steamed Bread in a Microwave
- Prepare 1 of Banana.
- Prepare 1 large of Egg.
- It’s 10 grams of Powdered milk (skim milk).
- You need 10 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 10 grams of Vegetable oil.
- You need 45 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 3 grams of Baking powder.
Baby Solid Food Banana Steamed Bread in a Microwave step by step
- Put the banana in a Ziploc container, and mash with a fork. Add egg, sugar, and a little bit of powdered milk, then mix well..
- Add the remaining powdered milk, cake flour, baking powder, vegetable oil, and mix well (I mashed with a fork until the end)..
- Cover with a lid, and microwave for 3 minutes at 500W. Take it out from the microwave, and make sure there are no uncooked part on the bottom or the sides. Put it upside down, and let it sit for a while..
- As you can see from the top, it has expanded…
- It looks like this when you slice it in half..