Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Raspberry chocolate chip protein bars. These amazing Raspberry Chocolate Chip Protein Bars make for a perfect breakfast or snack! With three forms of protein, they're filling, healthy and tasty! Chocolate Chips: The melted chocolate chips in this recipe help sweeten the brownies and also add a little bit of fat to keep them moist and fudgy!
The Quest White Chocolate Raspberry Protein Bar has no added sugars. TREATS THAT TRAVEL WITH YOU: Take Quest White Chocolate Raspberry Protein Bars with you in your backpack, purse, car console, cup holder, gym bag or wherever your adventures take you. These chocolate raspberry protein bars have been certified by Informed-Choice. You can cook Raspberry chocolate chip protein bars using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Raspberry chocolate chip protein bars
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Gluten free Oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cacao powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Protein powder (I used chocolate).
- You need 1/2 cup of pureed apples (I use baby food, as it has no nasties).
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Rice malt syrup.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of unsweetened Almond milk.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Coconut oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dark Choc chips (+ extra for the top).
- It’s 1/2 cup of frozen Raspberries.
I have only tried the Oatmeal Chocolate Chip version. It tastes like a dense soft granola bar and is one of the better. With three forms of protein, they're both filling AND delicious! Gluten free, vegan, and naturally sweetened, too!
Raspberry chocolate chip protein bars instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180° celcius. Spray a 20x20cm baking dish. Place oats into a blender. Transfer to a bowl, whisk in protein powder, cacao powder, set aside..
- Whisk in apple sauce, egg, rice malt syrup, vanilla and almond milk. Mix well..
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, mix well..
- Heat coconut oil and 1/4 cup choc chips in a saucepan until melted. Stir in batter. Pour mixture into the prepared pan..
- Sprinkle with remaining choc chips and break raspberries between fingers, place over the top of the batter..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Cool on wire rack. Cut into 12 even bars. Wrap in cling wrap, store in air tight container in the freezer..
- Note: they keep for up to 3 months in the freezer (if they last this long)..
- Note: only 100 calories per serve..
I can't wait to give these lovelies a try! PagesOtherBrandWebsiteHealth & Wellness WebsiteOne Lovely LifeVideosRASPBERRY CHOCOLATE CHIP PROTEIN BARS. Gluten Free, Soy Free, Zero Added Sugar, High Protein Bars, Low Carb, Low Sugar, Healthy bars, White Chocolate Raspberry Quest Protein Bar. Indulge your taste buds with the White Chocolate Raspberry Quest Bar. The sweet and tart flavor of white chocolate and real dried raspberries are.