Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Yee Sang using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yee Sang
- You need of Dressing.
- Prepare 1 bottle of Asam Plum Sauce.
- Prepare 1 bottle of orange marmalade.
- It’s of Sugar to taste.
- It’s of Salt to tase.
- Prepare of Water to adjust consistency.
- Prepare of Vegetables (sliced into thin strips).
- It’s 1 of Japanese cucumber.
- You need 1 of green, red, and orange bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of turnip.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- You need 1/2 of purple cabbage.
- Prepare of Pomelo.
- You need 2 of Mandarin oranges.
- Prepare 1 of small beetroot.
- It’s of Pickled leeks.
- Prepare of Crushed peanuts.
- It’s of Sesame seeds.
- It’s slices of Salmon.
Yee Sang instructions
- Mix plum sauce and orange marmalade in a pot and let it simmer, based on 1:1 ratio. Add salt and sugar to taste. Once taste is ok, turn off heat and set aside..
- Roast peanuts in small pan/wok. Crush in a pestle mortar, set aside..
- Thin slice into strips all of the above vegetables..
- Once the vegetables are sliced, arrange them into desired pattern on a plate..
- Drizzle generous helpings of the dressing, then sprinkle crushed peanuts and sesame seeds on top. Add salmon slices if you want. Food is ready to be served!.