Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Smoked Deviled Eggs.
You can cook Smoked Deviled Eggs using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked Deviled Eggs
- You need 18 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 lb of bacon.
- It’s 3/4 cup of mayonnaise (hellmann's with olive oil).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of yellow mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of bourbon.
- It’s dash of paprika (i didnt measure).
- Prepare 10 slice of pickled jalapeno.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh ground black pepper.
- You need dash of milk for for creaminess.
Smoked Deviled Eggs instructions
- Hard boil all 18 eggs and peel them.
- Smoke (grill or cook) bacon. I smoked the bacon at 220 for 1.5 hours..
- Smoke peeled hardboiled eggs for 30 minutes. Low temperature, cold smoke if possible.
- Place smoked eggs in an airtight container for 3+ hours and refrigerate. Overnight if possible..
- Split smoked eggs down the middle and remove yolks. Place yolks in a food processor..
- Chop smoked bacon in to smaller pieces saving 18 good sized pieces to top the deviled eggs..
- Add smoked bacon, mayonnaise, mustard, bourbon, jalapeno, paprika, and black pepper to food processor..
- Mix all ingredients in the food processor adding small amounts of milk until you get the desired creaminess..
- Add the egg yolk mixture to a piping bag or zip lock bag with the corner cut off to pipe the mixture in to the smoked egg whites..
- Add a larger piece of bacon to the top of the deviled egg and a dusting of paprika for garnish..