Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Decorated Cafe Mocha Cake.
You can cook Decorated Cafe Mocha Cake using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Decorated Cafe Mocha Cake
- You need 1 of cake Chocolate Sponge CakeOr your choice.
- Prepare of ☆Cafe Au Lait Cream:.
- Prepare 400 ml of ☆Heavy cream.
- Prepare 40 grams of ☆Sugar.
- It’s 3 grams of ☆Instant coffee.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of ☆Boiling water.
- You need 1 tsp of ☆Brandy or rum (or your choice of Western liqueur).
- You need of Filling..
- Prepare 8 of Oreo cookies.
- Prepare 2 of Bananas.
Decorated Cafe Mocha Cake step by step
- Bake the chocolate sponge cake. Slice into 3 layers and coat with syrup..
- Dissolve the instant coffee in hot water. Since there is only a small amount of hot water used, the coffee may be difficult to dissolve, so if necessary, you can heat it in the microwave for a few seconds..
- Add the sugar and brandy/rum to Step 2 and stir. Whip the heavy cream until soft peaks begin to form, and then add the coffee mixture..
- Use a whisk or hand mixer on low speed to whip the cream until stiff peaks form. Then use it to coat the cakes..
- By the way, this time I sprinkled Oreos on the bottom layer, and I put both Oreos and bananas on the top layer. It's up to you..
- See"Chocolate Decoration Cake" for tips on how to decorate your cake!.
- This is the chocolate sponge cake that I use..
- I decorated the top of this one with Kyouhou grapes and frozen berries. I dusted it with cocoa powder..
- This is the center after cutting..