Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Colorful Anko Balls.
You can have Colorful Anko Balls using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Colorful Anko Balls
- You need 15 of × 4 grams Shiro-an.
- You need 15 grams of Koshi-an.
- It’s 1/2 grams of Powdered kanten.
- It’s 50 ml of Water.
- You need 1 tsp of Matcha.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Instant coffee.
- You need 1 dash of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Strawberry powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Sugar (or caster sugar).
Colorful Anko Balls step by step
- Divide the shiro-an into 4 portions that's 15 g each..
- Mix each portion of the shiro-an with the 5 flavored powders..
- Do not dissolve the instant coffee in water, but add it directly into the shiro-an. Once mixed, add the cinnamon..
- Roll each portion up into a ball. If they are too damp, pat dry any excess water with a paper towel..
- Put 50 ml water and powdered kanten into a heatproof container and mix..
- Microwave for 40 seconds..
- Take it out, mix, and add the sugar..
- Microwave for another 20 seconds..
- Mix well and remove any bubbles..
- Put the anko onto the tip of a thin stick. Scoop the kanten mixture with a spoon, and pour over the anko balls..
- Let the anko balls cool on a sheet of paper towel to finish..